Ridiculously Wonderful Books to Read With Kids

This Is Sadie is set for release next spring, but has already made a Buzzfeed list of 25 Ridiculously Wonderful Books to Read With Kids in 2015. What a ridiculously nice thing to happen.

Check out the whole list--there's lots to be excited about there. I'm looking forward to Debbie Ridpath Ohi's Where Are My Books (Simon & Schuster) about a book-loving boy.
                                                                     

I very much like what reviewer Mallory McInnis has to say as well: "This is a story for those with a deep love of stories." I can't think of anything nicer.

If you're looking for an independent bookseller carrying the books, it's always good to check Indiebound.  And if you really wanted to be kind, you could mention the book to your local librarian. We love libraries!


Comments

Carrie Gelson said…
I have a feeling I will be buying this on Main Street at Lucky's Comics. Can't wait. Looks stunning. I feel like leaping up and doing a few twirls. I am very excited!

Popular Posts