Book Expo

I'll be signing copies of the prettiest book in the world at Book Expo (Toronto) on June 15th from 1:30 to 2:30.

I'm also planning to attend this:

The Canadian Children’s Book Centre's Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 12, 2008, featuring special guest speaker, Barbara Reid, illustrator of this year’s TD Canadian Children’s Book Week poster.

Thursday, June 12, 2008
6:30 p.m.
Room 224 B & C, Northern District Library
40 Orchard View Blvd.
(Yonge & Eglinton)
Toronto, Ontario M4R 1B9

Reception to follow at The Canadian Children’s Book Centre
Suite 101, Lower Level, Northern District Library

Members and public welcome.

Please RSVP by June 5 to Maria Santos at 416.975.0010 or info@bookcentre.ca.

Anybody I can expect to see there?

Comments

kittenpie said…
Ooh! I would love to be, but will literally have spent the entire day on my feets shopping for books for both teens and kids for six branches. By then end of that trip, I am EXHAUSTED, and prolly even more so at what will be about 6 months pregnant. Pooh.
Anonymous said…
Oh, poo. I was planning on doing a little book signing at Book Expo, and was hoping to meet you, but I'll be in Halifax from June 12th-17th (TD Summer Reading Club launch). Have a good time while you're here!

Popular Posts